KAUTUMN LODGE, Mulchatna River, Alaskan Lodge, Cabins, Airfield, Boats & Equipment. Turn Key Operation. Located in the Bristol Bay area of western Alaska
This 1,836 square foot Hunting and Fishing Lodge on 80 acres along the Mulchatna River offers a beautiful view of the river and surrounding country. Lodge sits on 28.85 acres plus there are 5 additional lots of 10+ acres. Includes a 960 square foot guest house, storage building, sauna, plus 7 skiffs of various sizes with motors,6500 EU Honda generator, water system, Kubota tractor, and much more.
T-shaped lodge measuring 48 ft X 32 ft with a 2nd story measuring 20 X16 and includes a bedroom with bathroom, this room has a queen bed. The first floor of the lodge has a commercial kitchen, bathroom, pantry, dining room, lounge with leather chairs and recliners, a front lounge room with wood stove and handmade bar.
Guest house with four bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and shower. Two of the guest rooms have two beds that can be separate or pushed together to make a queen. One room has a bunk bed with a queen on bottom and a twin on top. The fourth room has 3 beds: 1 queen and 2 twins.
3 freezers, 1 refrigerator, vacuum sealer
3 or 4 weather port tents, 2 with wood floors. Lots of cots.
Four 16 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. Three have 15 HP Honda 4 strokes and the other a 25 HP Nissan Jet 2 stroke.
Two 18 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. One has a new 40 HP 4 stroke Mercury Jet, the other has a 45 HP 4 stroke Honda prop
One 19 ft flat bottom with 90 HP 4 stroke Honda with a prop and a Jet unit
Lots of fuel tanks and life jackets, anchors, nets, coast guard required equipment.
All the dishes, cups, pots, pans, glasses, etc. needed in the kitchen and to serve meals. A large commercial 3 bay sink.
A 6500 Honda EU Generator to run the lodge and guest house.
Satellite internet dish, internet provided by Hughesnet with paid subscription
A large tool shed with various materials for plumbing, electrical, building, etc.
A motor shed with a sink and freezers for cleaning fish or game meat.
A generator shed
A tractor shed and a Kubota BX 23 tractor with back hoe, front end loader, and box scraper.
A wood shed and a sauna/drying room
A fully functional water system with a large storage tank outside, a pressure tank, 2 propane water heaters and filter system.
Electric washer and dryer
The property is 80 acres split into 6 lots, all the lots border the river and the 80 acres are surrounded by state land. The runway is approximately 1200 ft long. We take fully loaded 206s, Beavers, and Turbine Otters off the runway. The river is perfect float plane water. You could land a 747 on floats in front of the lodge.
Check out the website www.bearfootadventures.net and look at the fishing site to get a look at the facilities
The Alaskan Adventures Holitna River Lodge - Business 2,300 foot runway & 7 Cabins on 23 Acres
THE ALASKAN ADVENTURES HOLITNA RIVER LODGE Business with 23 acres & 7 cabins 2,300 foot runway, 3 duplex cabins, 4 private cabins, 20 boats, a beautiful garden and a big Alaskan main lodge. located 238 miles SW of Anchorage in the core of Alaska bush country and is on a spectacular waterway with hundreds of miles of river to fish and hunt from.These river systems contains more species of Alaska sports fish and salmon than almost any other system in Alaska. Everything is included even the business & all assets.Its about as remote as you can get. The fishing is outrageous! Many times they go all week on our river system and do not see another boat. Alaskan Sport fishing Heaven! Bethel Borough
Alaskan Adventures Buildings
2. Snowshoe 392 square feet
3. Hilton 364 square feet
4. Trapper 576 square feet
5. Raven Haven 168 square feet
6. Staff Cabin 168 square feet
7. Bellagio 224 square feet
8. Main Lodge 2400 square feet
9. Game room 144 square feet
10. Hangar 864 square feet
11. Sawmill Shed 384 square feet
12. Smoke house 120 square feet*
13. Bear Den 100 square feet*
Description of Buildings
2. Snowshoe - Duplex, 4 beds in each apartment, couches, deck porch, Wired to main generator.
3. Hilton Living room area with couch, kitchen table and wood stove, bedroom area with 4 beds, covered deck, wired to main generator.
4. Trapper Duplex, 4 beds in each apartment, couches, wood stove in each apartment, covered deck porch, wired to main generator.
5. Raven Haven VIP cabin, Queen Bed and single bed, private bathroom with shower, wood stove, wired to main generator.
6. Staff cabin - sleeps 4, well built cedar cabin, wired to main generator.
7. Bellagio - VIP cabin, 2 bedrooms 1 Queen Bed and 2 single beds, private bathroom with shower, wood stove, wired to main generator.
8. Lodge - Beautiful wood lodge from our own sawmill, Common area, Indoor Kitchen with dishwasher, outdoor kitchen with smoker, deep fryer, electric stove, refrigerator, inductive cooker, Dining Hall, Master bedroom upstairs with private bathroom, upstairs bedroom with 3 beds, 3 bathrooms with showers in main lodge, laundry room with washer and dryer, tackle shop for spinning and fly fishing shop for fly tying, enclosed covered deck and porch for smoking and joking. Unlimited fresh water well.
9. Game Room Unique Log structure, game room, poker cigar room surround sound and movie theatre.
10. Hangar Multi-purpose building, maintenance shop with current welders, generators, tools, construction equipment, saws, too many items to list. Pilot quarters, workout gym, Hunting/Fishing staging storage room. Open covered area to work on planes.
11. Sawmill Shed A new 2011 Woodmizer Sawmill with all the necessary tools to build any building, cuts 30 foot beams.
12. Smokehouse Commercial packing and hanging for all fish and game, two freezers, 8K Northern Lights Generator.
13. Bear Den Underground log cabin covered by moss to keep produce and dairy cool.